Oh how I missed writing.
I am currently deep into my superhero shows obsession that I throw my blog and books in the side to watch movies, read articles, find the best comic books, and what ever to feed my obsession. Haha!
It is kinda hard at work lately as we are on a tight manning and recently changed management in our department, so you can imagine a ton of changes and adjustments going on. But I am actually surprised that I am more pumped and inspired to work lately. What is wrong with me? ;D
Anyway, I just want to list down random things here to update my very minimal blog followers. (Hi! My blog still exists! Hehe.)
- I just got a vacuum cleaner for my condo and I have been wondering why I haven’t bought one for the last 4 years that I was living there. IT WAS MAGIC. <3
- I am currently training for a managerial position at work. Just to be ready if ever a position becomes vacant. I was actually not really looking into getting this position as my colleagues and superiors know that I am really leaning more into training. But since an opportunity is up, I guessed I would just go with it, right?
- I was planning an overseas solo trip for my birthday which looks like its scrapped now because of some unforeseen circumstances. I would still try to push for it, though! Never say never!
- My mom’s 55th birthday is coming up and I am planning on maybe booking a staycation for the whole fam.
- I want a week long vacation, wherein I would just stay at home for 2 days and then spend one whole day at a nice cozy coffee shop and do my errands. Cook lunch for the fam. Swim everyday. Read comics and books. And basically, just relax. I haven’t had a proper rest since January.
- I know I always say this, but I really want to have the time to always write here. I am miserably failing with my 2017 NY Resolutions. *facepalm*
- We have an upcoming trip to Cebu with my work friends and I am so excited!! This is our first trip together out of the main island that we are complete. #baksislife
- By the way, what do you guys think about the new Spiderman movie? Because, I LOVED IT! The story was light, in contrast with Civil War where we first saw Tom Holland as Spidey. But IMO, we need that. ‘Cause all the movies are already heavy and we need one movie to balance things out. And besides, Tom was great as Peter and Spiderman! I loved Tobey and Andrew but that “young” feeling that you get from the comics was better portrayed by Tom.
- Justice League is also coming out this year, and I recently saw a panel of the JL cast in the recent SDCC. It was a big turn off when Ezra Miller slightly threw shade over at Marvel, saying “Are there other comic houses? (other than DC)”. I seriously think they are not in the position to be talking trash as Marvel is the biggest in the Cinematic Universe business now. Get your shit together, Miller. (I still love you, though :))
I still have so much to talk about, but I will just post another entry with a more organized content.
Thanks for reading! :*