Note: This has been sitting in my drafts for a month. HAHA
I have noticed that I have been such a fangirl lately. Like when I was fangirling over AlDub (still love them though), and now on my favorite series.
This is actually a list of all the people/ shows I fangirl-ed with.
- How I Met Your Mother – I started watching this show pretty late. It was when they are already at their 8th season. But I started from the beginning and ofcourse, I had sleepless nights. HAHA. I just loved how these 5 people connected together like a family.
- The Walking Dead – Man, this is one of my favorite, favorite shows in the whole world! When I was young I used to hate scary and suspense-filled shows, but I kind of got into the whole zombie thing when I played the Walking Dead game (that is another favorite!) by Telltale. I also loved World War Z with Brad Pitt as the main character, though I loved TWD’s concept better. The show gives me so much adrenaline while watching, though I still cannot look at the screen when it comes to the torture parts.
- Marvel Cinematic Universe – I did a whole movie and series marathon just to catch up on this! Though I have always loved the movies, Marvel just launched their TV Series few years back, as part of the Phase 2. And it excited me so much that the movies’ stories connects with the stories on the TV shows. I rewatched all the Phase 1 and Phase 2 movies, then watched Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Agent Carter, and I will soon watch Daredevil and Jessica Jones since Netflix is here Manila already, yey!! I have also watched all of their short films called Marvel’s One-Shots. Everything just to possibly connect all the dots together. Haha.
- DC Comics’ Arrowverse – Current fave as you can tell on my last post about it. Hihi. I don’t know much about the DC universe as I have always been a Marvel girl. But after recently watching The Flash and The Arrow, this piqued my interest. I realized they have a lot more going on than Marvel on their television series. Haha. I am kind of going crazy right now because I want to finish watching all of them! I have catched up on The Flash, and now currently at Season 4 Ep. 2 of Arrow (so I’m almost there!!), and I am soooo excited to watch Legends of Tomorrow which had just recently aired last January 21, featuring Arrow’s should-be-dead Ray Palmer and Sara Lance, The Flash’s Firestorm duo: Professor Mark Stein and Jax Jackson, Captain Cold Leonard Snart, Heat Wave Mick Rory, Hawkman and Hawkgirl! This is like an Arrowverse fan-girl fantasy coming to life!! Still wish they could miraculously bring Deadshot back to life though. Bring him to the Lazarus Pit at Nanda Parbat, guys!
- One Direction – Damn, never have I imagined that I will be a fan of 1D! I mean, I’ve known their story and how talented they are since they started, but I never really appreciated them on how adorable and talented those guys are. ♥ Too bad, they already went on “different directions”. Sad. :(
- How to Get Away With Murder – as recommended by my brother and my friends, I decided to give it a try and I was instantly hooked! Though sometimes I feel like I am about to go crazy because of how much of a roller coaster ride their lives are! They just got away with one crime, then woop! surprise! Another murder. Damn. But I am really loving the suspense I am getting in this show!
- Tangled’s Soundtrack – I recently made a cover at Smule of “I See the Light”, duet with a random dude. HAHA. It’s currently on repeat on my Spotify. I just super love it! I’m obsessed with Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi right now!!!
I still have so much more, but I guess I will never finish this post if I keep on adding things here. Right now, please know that if we ever hang out, I would be talking about the things listed above. Please do not hesitate to share your obsessions with me, I would love to know! ♥