1. Adhering firmly and devotedly, as to a person, cause, or idea; loyal.
2. Engaging in sex only with one’s spouse or only with one’s partner in a sexual relationship.
3. Having or full of faith.
4. Worthy of trust or belief; reliable.
5. Consistent with truth or actuality: a faithful reproduction of the portrait.
1. The practicing members of a religious faith, especially of Christianity or Islam: a pilgrimage to Mecca made by the faithful.
2. The steadfast adherents of a faith or cause: a meeting of the party faithful.
n. pl. loy·al·ties
1. The state or quality of being loyal.
2. A feeling or attitude of devoted attachment and affection. Often used in the plural: My loyalties lie with my family.
What does these words mean to us? Are these just words, or principles we should live by?…